I LOVE the ABC series LOST. It's intellectually challenging. I like the different things happening. The flash-backs and now flash-forwards are kind of difficult to keep up with sometimes, but I enjoy the challenge. I can't say I have a favorite character, but I really like the way they are all intertwined.
I listen to the podcasts and read a few blogs here and there. (I don't read too many because I don't like the possibility of encountering spoilers.) I look forward to my weekly dose of Lost and do NOT look forward to a long haitus without weekly episodes.
The two-hour season finale of season 4 will air on Thursday, May 29...and I can't wait! I'm excited to see how Locke "moves the island" and hopefully how the Oceanic 6 are rescued. What will happen to Ben? Claire? Sawyer? Juliet? Locke? And the Others...the ones who have Kate and Sayid now. Wow, interesting. I'm so excited!
Let's talk about my favorite TV show of all time. Let's get LOST!

No comments:
Post a Comment